News & Events
Reading of the
ICC Youth Forum
ICC Seniors Forum
I would like to share the following matters to those who are going to Medjugorje Pilgrimage on Oct 7th Friday 2022:
- Our two buses are going for the Pilgrimage. First bus starts from in Front of Maria Lourdes Church (Haschkagasse
bus stop)and 2nd bus starts from Saiko Gasse-8. Both buses will start at 7.00 am. All pilgrims should reach 6.30
am at the starting points where from your bus starts.
- For the identity verification, Austrian nationals take their Austrian passport and Indian Passport holders take
their Indian passport and Austrian /European visa.
- PCR negative certificate may be required at the Emigration/ Boarder checking offices. So kindly conduct PCR test
before the journey and the negative report should be brought.
- Pilgrims can bring their breakfast / lunch, water/saft with them for Friday or can buy from the Restaurants at
the Rest Stations.
- Please take care to bring the following things:-
Your daily prayer books, Kurizintevazhi, walking stick( those who are using), sports or wander shoe, Umbrella,
raincoat, Jackets, medicines for vomiting and headache (those who are needed) etc.
- Those who are taking medicines regularly, donít forget to bring.
- We will be reaching back the buses departed places on Oct 9th Sunday at 11.30 pm.
- Other information of our pligrimage will be updated in time on our Journey.
- If any more information required, please contact Me or Roy Vellukunnel.
With Wishing a nice pilgrimage,